I’ve become too emotional infield. This has made my AA worse and I’ve struggled to open. In the past couple of weeks, I’ve had many sessions where I didn’t open even once; something that very rarely happened not long ago. Its led to a vicious cycle of not opening -> feeling shit -> more AA -> not opening again.
But on many occasions, there were very few girls who were approachable and I still blamed myself which shouldn’t happen. So I’m going to start tracking the number of approachable girls I see in a session, record my reason for why they were approachable and if applicable why I didn’t approach. But first, what makes a girl approachable? Here are my observations from the 300 approaches I’ve made:
- Slow walk
- Looks at you when walking past
- Has a smile
- Open to the world (as opposed to into her phone)
- She’s sticking her head out almost to draw attention
- She’s thinking about something/looks introverted
- Has a “someone please talk to me” face
- Has a “I bet you don’t have the balls to talk to me” defiance (my favorite kind)
- Looks bored
- Gut feel
I’m sure there are more but this is what I can think of for now. Another reason why I want to track this is because I’m often concentrating on myself instead of looking for potential targets. Hopefully by doing this I’ll be more proactive infield.